The Storm Spirit Squads perform at all home football and basketball games. They participate in many campus activities throughout the year including Simpson’s homecoming pep rally “Yell Like Hell,” a watermelon feed for the football team and youth spirit clinics. This year more than ever, the Cheerleaders and Dancers have been the face of Simpson and participate in many community service activities throughout the academic year, such as Meals for the Heartland and Race for the Cure. At Simpson, the spirit squads are an extension of the athletic department—it’s exciting for team members to be involved in something they love at the collegiate level.
Cheer and Dance Kids Clinic - Oct. 25, 2014
Simpson's annual Cheer and Dance Kids Clinic is a fun-filled morning of instruction followed by a performance at the Storm football game in the afternoon. **Regisration closed
Cheer and Dance Visit Day - Nov. 15, 2014
Join us for the cheer and dance visit day, set for Saturday, Nov. 15, 2014. Learn more and Register!
Sep 13 - Football vs. UW-River Falls, 1 pm
Sep 20 - Football vs. Illinois Wesleyan, 1 pm
Oct 17 - Yell Like Hell, 8:30 pm*
Oct 18 - Football vs. Coe (homecoming), 1 pm
Oct 25 - Football vs. Loras, 1 pm
Nov 8 - Football vs. Wartburg, 1 pm
Nov 15 - Football vs. Luther, 1 pm
- Send performance(s) from this year's season or within the past year to Coach Curtis by mailing a DVD to Simpson College, Paige Curtis - Athletic Office, 701 North C St., Indianola, IA 50125 or email a link to email@example.com
- Scedule a campus visit with the admissions office and let them know you are interested in Dance. Meet dance team members and/or coaches. Attend a football or basketball game to see the dance team perform.
- Sign up to attend Cheer and Dance Visit Day on Nov. 15, 2014
- Email Coach Curtis dates/times of performances - such as ISTDA, recital, and/or fall or spring showcase.
- Apply and be accepted to Simpson College
Pom, funk, jazz, kick, lyrical, hip-hop and co-ed.