The Simpson Dance Team is a competitive and fun team made up of hardworking and passionate individuals who share their love of the sport. The team performs at all home football and basketball games and competes at several competitions including the ISDTA Championships at Wells Fargo Arena against other Iowa colleges and the NDA Collegiate Nationals in Daytona Beach, FL. Throughout the school year these girls are involved in multiple activities such as Kids Dance Clinics, Race for the Cure, "Yell Like Hell" Pep Rally, Annual Spring Show, and a variety of fundraisers. At Simpson, the spirit squads are an extension of the athletic department—it’s exciting for team members to be involved in something they love at the collegiate level.
SCDT Dance Clinic - Sunday, March 19, 2017
• REGISTER NOW to reserve your spot!
• For grades K-5
• Clinic begins at Noon in Cowles Fieldhouse and ends at 2 p.m.
• Registration Fee: $30 (includes performance t-shirt; register by March 13 to guarantee size)
• Performance will be during the SCDT Spring Show 2017 that day at 3 pm. Kids Clinic Dancers and one guest are admitted into the show for free! Admission for additional guests is $5.
• Questions? Email Paige Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCDT Spring Show 2017 - Sunday, March 19, 2017
The dance team will be performing each of its routines from throughout the season with additional performances, including those participating in the Kids Dance Clinic prior to the show that day! Help us celebrate all that we have accomplished this year!
The how begins at 3 p.m. in Cowles Fieldhouse, doors open at 2:30 p.m. Tickes are $5 at the door.
2016-17 Competitions, Appearances and Performances
|Oct. 7||Yell Like Hell||8:30 pm|
|Oct. 8||Home football vs. Luther||1 pm|
|Oct. 22||Home football vs. Loras||1 pm|
|Oct. 29||Home football vs. Neb. Wesleyan||1 pm|
|Nov. 12||Home football vs. Coe||1 pm|
|TBA||State Dance Competition (Wells Fargo Arena)||TBA|
|TBA||NDA Collegiate Nationals (Daytona Beach, Fla.)||TBA|
*Dance team performs at halftime of all home football and basketball games
Competition Routine Styles
Pom, jazz, hip hop